Nov 18, 2008

Hasta La Vista Heather

I leave for Ecuador this Thursday and have to be at the airport at 4:50 am...... and I though waking up at 5:30 for cheer was early. Its a good things I dont mind flying because I get to be on a plane pretty much all day with one stop in Houston Texas. Then arriving in Qutio at what they say 10:18pm why they dont just round it up to 10:20 is beyond me. People keep asking me if I am nervous or scared and maybe I will be when I get to the airport but right now I am so exited and just want to go! Once again thank you to everyone who contributed and sponsered me so that I was able have enough money to go. I am very grateful! If anyone would like to send mail to me while I am in Ecuador my mailing address is

Heather Niedert
Casilla 17-07-9856
Quito, Ecuador
Sud America

***please no Packages, any packages that are sent to me can take 6-8 weeks to arrive and it also will cost me 50%-100% of the packages value to even get it out of the post office. Although I will be missing my favoritest things in the world FRIUT ROLL UPS so if you are just so desperate to send me something try and shove on of those bad boys into an envelope:)

If anyone would like to donate money directly to the children in the orphanges you can make out a check to OSSO and send it to
P.O. box 345
Rexburg ID 83440
It is considered a Tax Deductible

If anyone would like more information on OSSO the program I am going with you can vist their website at www.orphangesupport.org

6 comments:

Grandma Eyre said...

Good traveling Heather - much safe - lotsa fun. Love, Grandma Eyre

Mike N said...

I love you and will miss you

HeatherAnn said...

We are so excited for you and look forward to sharing your experiences through your blog. Check in with us on our blog!!
Lots of Love - The Rowley's

B and C said...

We are really excited for you! We will keep you in our prayers.

FUNwithJCnDJ said...

We will miss you Heather!

Katherine said...

Hey girl. I was so excited to see you geto on the plane. You have worked so hard for this and I am so proud to be your Mom. I went in your room later that day to wash your sheets and then started to cry. I love and miss you already.